Working together to strengthen and support noxious weed management efforts in Montana.

What it would take to be a certified noxious weed sprayer in MT?

Tuesday, December 24th, 2013

There is no single answer to your question since it is dependent on a number of different factors. First, determine the type of license(s) that you’ll need: Commercial, Governmental, Public Utility, Non-Commercial, Dealer and/or Private. Next, determine the type of site(s) where the pesticides will be used: Agricultural Plants, Forest, Turf Grass, Right of Ways or Rangeland, etc. There is a lot of information available on our website, just type in into your browser to be redirected to the Department of Agriculture’s pesticide program pages.

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.